Your goods will be dispatched within 1-3 business days. Your goods should therefore reach you within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Consignments are sent via 48 hour courier service and can be delivered at anytime between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm.
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify an am or pm delivery time.
If nobody is available to accept the delivery our carriers may either:
- Leave the consignment in a safe location
- Leave the consignment with a neighbour
- Leave a calling card giving you the opportunity to arrange a more convenient delivery time
Small items are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded and will require a signature.
Our postage costs are as below:
|Band A Item||£1.85||£8/£10|
|Band B Item||£3.95||£8/£10|
|Additional items||+ 25p per item to max £3.95||£1 per item|
|Large Item (OR combination of small + large OR x3 or more small items)||£5.25||Dependant on Location|
Postage is calculated after you input your address in the “Check-Out” area of the website.
Shipping costs are inclusive of VAT at the appropriate rate.
The Highlands and non-mainland UK destinations attract a surcharge by the couriers. This includes all Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man addresses. Delivery to these destinations may be up to 2 days.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with AC Models Eastleigh. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 10 days, with the dispatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a refund 7 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code or reference number which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- Please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt. You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.